vendredi 8 octobre 2010

Technicians of spaceship Hawkwind, welcome aboard !



This blog will be dedicated to the free diffusion of unofficial live Hawkwind (and related) records. I've been collecting Hawkwind bootlegs for years now, like most Hawkheads ; but I really feel this material should be made easier to get, with some additionnal documentation if needed/possible, and, most important, REMASTERED ! Most Hawkwind ROIO's have a dreadful sound that can significantly be improved, and that's my aim. I'll also add some kind of "review" to each of the publicized items ; if you want to contribute, with a review, some notes, artwork or anything, feel absolutely free to contact me. I won't eat your heart, promised.

By the way : a lot of the stuff I'm going to post will be remastered from mp3 files, because I didn't get original CD, wav or .flac versions. This will be stated, so you audiophiles can look at me in horror ; but if you have in your possession a better source, share it !

vx

PS : this has mostly nothing to do with Hawkwind, but please consider checking my own musical projects at some point. You might like these...

Punish Yourself (glow-in-the-dark space industrial zombi cyberpunk)
1969 Was Fine (psychedelic/garage/wave)
Cheerleader 69 (ambient/industrial/soundtrack)

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you very much for your work. I knew Hawkwing music few days ago. The problem is that is so difficult to bought their official works here in Brazil. So until I can buy the CD's I'm going to became addict to your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer